First of all, It’s necessary to determine that circular saw is Appropriate for a Specific job, depending on the design of this tool there are:
- Stationary – actually a system, which is a saw mounted on a frame. Requires free space from the workshop, and at times another room. Made such a round saw to get permanent processing of timber, and in huge volumes.
- Table – the preceding version in mini, installed on another workbench or desk, can also be used for sawing a huge volume of timber, as an instance, during the building of the tub.
- Manual – a portable application, designed for processing workpieces in distinct planes. This is the most usual kind of circular saw, but the least powerful of this clarified. After working, it needs periodic remainder, and can be utilized for sawing small quantities of material.
Hand-held tool is more flexible than static variants. It costs considerably cheaper, but under certain conditions can deal with the same tasks, though with less efficacy. When choosing it, you ought to be guided by the standards below.
According to the type of energy supply, circular electric saws are divided into two classes:
- Networked – that they work out of a national electric network of 220 V. If we talk about professional machines, then they need a line of 380 V. The drawback of the connection alternative – the need to have an electricity grid at the area of work, as well as a hassle of operation due to the cable.
- Cordless – operate in stand alone mode, also need the existence of a socket, but to control the battery, therefore their radius of performance is not restricted by anything. Depending on battery power, they could work on a single charge not over 50 minutes.
The second choice is reasonable to purchase only if for some reason it is impossible to utilize the mains found. Form of work
Submersible saws come in handheld and stationary versions. Their difference lies in how the saw blade at the initial place is over the workpiece, able to seep to its center. This permits you to begin cutting not with the border of the material, cut through holes.
Metal round saws are powerful models that are equipped with more durable or abrasive discs. Capable of cutting sheet steel, plumbing, profiles. Some of them manage wood both well.
The width of the disk directly is dependent upon the power of the saw’s electrical motor. The more powerful the instrument, the bigger the disc it is in a position to rotate, the more stable the rotation frequency of the latter, the more the length of constant operation, the less likely the wedge. Additionally, strong generators permit you to process more heavy material, but in addition they are heavier. Thus, as an example, models at 2 kW generally weigh 7 kg, while 1.2 kW – approximately 4 kg.
According to the power saws can be broken as follows:
How to choose a circular saw: professional hints
The larger the width of the disk, the stronger the electrical motor has to function, the thicker the workpieces the saw will work with. Seating diameter is just another parameter that decides if a particular disc will match the chosen saw. The most typical criteria here would be 20 and 30 mm.
At higher rates, less torque is necessary for sawing, meaning dense substance is easier to deal with. Remember that with higher RPM the warmth of moyakovka.ru this substance in the place of contact with the saw raises, exactly the same plastic or laminate needs less RPM. Ideally, it is better to choose a saw with adjustable rate.